SureCall FlexPro Voice & Text Dual Band Cell Phone Signal Booster for Homes up to 6,000 sq ft
Download User Manual
Download Data Sheet
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers – AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint – and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
FlexPro™ is a dual band cell signal booster that increases voice and text signal strength for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. It reduces dropped & missed calls and extends battery life for multiple simultaneous users on all cellular networks. Dropped calls are history, as the FlexPro provides clear and consistent coverage for all 2G/3G cellular devices in a home or office, up to 6,000 sq ft.
- Significantly boosts all North American carriers’ signals including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile to reduce missed and dropped calls
- Supports multiple simultaneous users
- Covers a home or office, up to 6,000 sq ft
- Simple DIY setup with option for local installation assistance
- Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
- Built with the highest quality materials for longevity and connectivity when you need it most
- FCC-approved booster system with one-time install & no recurring fees
- Multiple kitting options provide the flexibility to customize installation for any building or floor plan
FlexPro is a dual band booster (850 and 1900 MHz) that increases voice and text signals only. For 4G coverage, SureCall recommends the Fusion5s for boosting voice, text and 4G LTE data up to 6,000 sq ft.
Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 824-849 / 1850-1910
Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): 869-894 / 1930-1990
Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO
Input/Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
Maximum Gain: 65 dB – Cellular / 72 dB – PCS
Noise Figure: 7 dB
AC Input: 5 -15V
Maximum Output Power: 1 Watt EIRP
RF Connectors: N Female (both ends)
Power Consumption: <10W
Dimensions: 8″ x 5″ x 1.25″
Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.