Westell CS33-734834 700/800MHZ Dual Band Series
Westell’s digital Class A, 700/800 Public Safety, 80 dB gain, 2W per band, improves the quality of critical communications for first responders.
Westell’s digital Class A Signal Boosters can handle a larger coverage area because of their higher power, and supports 32 channels (uplink and downlink, near/far mitigation, an integrated spectrum analyzer, and is compliant with NFPA code.
This BDA is part of an entire DAS (Distributed Antenna Solution). Westell also offers the battery backup solution, donor antenna, splitters/couplers/tappers and the indoor antennas as a complete solution.
- Digital Class A
- Channel Selective
- 33 dBm (2 Watts per band)
- Supports up to 32 Channels per band (Uplink and Downlink)
- NFPA 1221 & 72 (2016) compliant
- IP67/NEMA 4X enclosure
- Uplink and Downlink squelch, per channel
- FirstNet Ready
- UL Listed
- Independent power and gain control per filter
- 80 dB Gain
- Integrated spectrum analyzer
- Dry Contacts for fi re panel connection
- Supports SNMP
- Web-Based GUI