Westell CS33-46_49 UHF Signal Booster Series
Westell’s digital Class A UHF (450-512 MHz) improves the quality of in-building communications for first responders and private mobile operators.
Westell’s Class A Signal Boosters are UL Listed and can handle a larger coverage area because of their higher power.
Westell’s Class A Signal Boosters supports 32 channels (uplink and downlink, near/far mitigation, an integrated spectrum analyzer, and is compliant with NFPA code.
This BDA is part of an entire DAS (Distributed Antenna Solution). Westell also offers the battery backup solution, donor antenna, splitters/couplers/tappers and the indoor antennas as a complete solution.
- Digital Class A
- Channel Selective
- 30 dBm (1W ) or 37 dBm (5W) RF Output Power
- Supports up to 32 Channels (Uplink and Downlink)
- NFPA 1221 & 72 (2016) compliant
- IP67/NEMA 4X enclosure
- Uplink and Downlink squelch, per channel
- UL Listed
- Independent power and gain control per channel
- 80 dB Gain
- Integrated spectrum analyzer
- Dry Contacts for fi re panel connection
- Supports SNMP
- Web-Based GUI
Contact us for more info on pricing and installation.