Westell CS14-710-810 Public Safety 700/SMR 800 Signal Booster
PS51080-SNMP, 80 dB gain, 27 dBm, Public Safety 700/SMR 800 Signal Booster
The PS51080-SNMP is an in-building repeater that will meet both the existing public safety communication regulations and future mandates for emergency and disaster preparedness communications.
The Model PS51080-SNMP is NFPA 72/1221 code compliant with NEMA Type 4 enclosure, independent control of the 700 and 800 MHz bands, 80 dB gain, and 27 dBm (1/2 watt).
This BDA is part of an entire DAS (Distributed Antenna Solution). Westell also offers the battery backup solution, donor antenna, splitters/couplers/tappers and the indoor antennas as a complete solution.
- NFPA 72/1221 code compliant Class B Amplifier
- UL Listed
- FirstNet Ready
- 700 and 800 MHz bands independently controlled
- Multiple Passband options
- Independent power and gain controller per band
- Sharp SAW filtering reduces interference
- Easy to install and maintain
- Dry contacts for fire panel connection
- 80 dB gain
- 27 dBm (1/2 watt)