Westell CS14-702-802 Public Safety 700/SMR 800/FirstNet Ready Signal Booster
PS71090, 90 dB gain, 33 dBm, Public Safety 700/SMR 800/FirstNet Ready Signal Booster
The PS71090 is an in-building repeater that will meet both the existing public safety communications regulations and future mandates for emergency and disaster preparedness communications.
The Model PS71090 is NFPA 72/1221 code compliant with NEMA Type 4 enclosure, independent control of the 700 and 800 MHz bands.
The BDA is part of an entire DAS (Distributed Antenna Solution). Westell also offers the battery backup solution, donor antenna, splitters/couplers/tappers and the indoor antennas as a complete solution.
- NFPA 72/1221 code compliant Class B Amplifier
- UL Listed
- FirstNet Ready
- 700 and 800 MHz bands independently controlled
- Multiple Passband options
- Independent power and gain control per band
- Sharp SAW filtering reduces interference
- Easy to install and maintain
- Dry contacts for fire panel connection
- 90 dB gain
- 33 dBm (2 watt)
Contact us for more info on pricing and installation.