Standardize your deployments around the world and bring them online faster with the Vertiv™ VR rack. The Vertiv™ VR supports a wide variety of equipment including servers, storage, switches, routers, PDUs, UPSs, console port servers and KVM switches. The Vertiv™ VR is delivered ready for high density environments to serve your mission critical needs — even as they evolve and change. This rack gives you the flexibility you need with easy installation.
- The Vertiv VR Rack delivers a premium rack solution whenever and wherever IT systems are deployed.
- Quick shipment meets demand for rapid deployment
- Supports all rack-based equipment and delivers 2.5 inches of additional useable depth
- Full complement of accessories including include cable management, airflow management, shelves, handles and support brackets
- Tool-less design enables easy equipment installation, adjustments and service
All Vertiv VR racks come complete with keys and a hardware kit that includes 50 M6 cage nuts and screws, a cage nut installation tool, edge protection for top panel cable entry, a T30 / Phillips L key and T30 extension driver. All models feature a single 77% perforated locking front door, split 77% perforated locking rear doors, two pairs of split locking side panels, a high-density cable entry top cover (2000 Cat 6 cables), two sets of 19” EIA rails and two full height rack PDU Mounting /cable management brackets (one per side). The Vertiv VR Rack is built with low-profile casters and leveling feet, baying brackets and bolt-down brackets. VRXXXXSP ship with 2000 lb. rated shock packaging VRXXXXTAA are TAA Compliant *Nominal dimensions, reference submittal drawings for exact dimensions